Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fun with Photo Editing

Recently I discovered a really fun photo editing website: picnik.com. This site allows you to edit, sharpen, and add effects to any of your photos (or the site's sample pictures). The effects include HDR, changing a picture to black & white or sepia, focal black & white, and many more. Do not get me wrong, I like my photo editing software but I am not 100% confident on how to use all the effects and tools of the software. Picnik offers a simple, quick, and easy way to add cool effects to any of your pictures. So far I have only played around with a few of my pictures, I am hoping to get used to the website before I really dive in. Here are a few of my photo edited pictures. Thanks for looking and feel free to tell me what you think.

HDR on some old, classic cars.




And some pictures with focal black and white:





And the last one is for my hubby, who idealizes Captain America:




Peace,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment