Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

I realize I am severely behind in this whole blogging thing. Life got in the way, as it sometimes does. So I have been at my new job for three weeks, almost a whole month. I really enjoy it! Sometimes I feel like a human pinball but at least I am working. The job started off as a three-times a week gig but they often ask me to come in for the other two days to help out in special education classes or inclusion classes. This creates a good working relationship with the special education teachers and their students. It also helps me get to know the students, learn how to help them and what buttons they like to push (lol). I am enjoying this job and I am much happier to be busy and working. The school offers a summer program as well, which I will be applying for. I am hoping to obtain one the positions because the summer program starts in July, which will give me June to continue working at my retail job part time yet take the weekends to celebrate my wedding anniversary (June 6th), go up to Maine, or just relax.

Life continues to go well. I went out last weekend (for getting a nasty head cold) and took some nice pictures at our local nature reserve. I am hoping to have the chance to post them soon. Hubby and I are also planning a get together for the friends in May. I look forward to spring and summer, hopefully having a little more free time to write, take pictures, and maybe even taking a fun course in water color painting or pottery.

Hope all is well.
Peace,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment