Friday, February 5, 2010

Photo Friday: Black and White

I love my camera. I just wish I could motivate myself to use it more. This week I took in to my graduate school with me and took some really nice shots before and after class. One of my favorite things about my camera is that I can change the setting and shoot in Black and White or Sepia. These are a few of my favorite black and white shots I took this week. Enjoy!

Good Luck Cat:
This little guy usually sits on my desk, collecting coins. I took this picture to kind of mentally prep myself. I want better luck this month, in everything I do. I had a really good interview and I am keeping my fingers crossed. The next two pictures of some cool looking trees on campus, both taken in black and white

























The next shot is of an old house that I pass by on my way to campus. I tried to snap a real quick picture (while stuck in traffic), sadly the light post got in the way but I still like the look of this picture.














The final picture is my attempt at night photography, something I really want to improve on.















Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.
Peace,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment