Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rut and Such

Lately I feel like I am in a rut. Still unemployed, still working part-time retail, still struggling to keep organized, study, and better myself as a professional. I hate feeling this way. Lately I have been trying to get more active, work out more, etc... Yet, I lack motivation. I can not seem to find the mindset to do anything besides study, look for jobs, and housework. I have not even taken at lot of pictures lately. Today I decided "to hell with it" and looked up classes at a local vocational school. I decided I am going to take a belly-dancing class in March. Hubby approves, for obvious reasons, but I figure this might help me exercise and get out of my rut. I even got a fair picture of a bird enjoying our feeder and am going to share it here.

And other good news, I have an interview Thursday. It is for a tutoring position but anything thing would help right now. I am looking forward to getting out of my rut. Wish me luck. Enjoy the birds (excuse our compost bin in the background).


Peace,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment