Saturday, January 30, 2010

5 Things That Make Me Happy

So lately I have been feeling a little down in the dumps. Here is a quick list of 5 things that make me happy or at least cheer me up a little bit.

5) Listening to the "Wicked" soundtrack....
I love this musical: the story, the original cast, the songs. No matter what mood I am in, blasting and singing along to most of these songs makes me happy. Especially "The Wizard and I" because as a Soprano II/Alto I can actually hit most of the notes. Listen to it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfa66yOE4yI

4) Watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEr0BPOfVw4
I dare you not to smile

3) Listening to John Barrowman...
It is a shame that man is gay. He is gorgeous, sings like an angel, a wonderful actor, and just about the most handsome man in the universe. Just listening to his CD of hits from Broadway brightens my day. Here is his venison of "Sunset Boulevard": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1atWehdBp7M

Droll.....

2) Unblocking my writer's block....
I finally know where I want my Fate story to go next. I hate writer's block and brainstorming helped me plot out what to write next and what Fate will witness that changes her life forever. I am hoping to post an update on the Fate story soon, I hope people will enjoy it.

1) Snuggling/Spending time with hubby...
Even if it is just watching Buck Rogers on Netflix. He is my handsome, loving teddy bear and always cheers me up when I am feeling down. Tonight we are going to a concert (our first night in awhile) and I am looking forward to date night.

I hope everyone has a good Saturday. I will post some pictures tomorrow.
Peace,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment